Top 5 Customer Service Links for 10-16-09
- Confused about whether to focus on phone, internet, chat or social media support? In Whole lot of shakin’ going on, Paul Greenberg gives great stats on customer behavior and advice to follow up
- How to keep your customers happy: great advice on how a support engineer can think like a customer from BobCares blog
- If you have to deal with angry clients or customers, Service Biz Coach offers 10 useful tips for dealing with irate customers. Good advice, especially #6, apologize when appropriate. Heck, I say to apologize no matter what.
- Not much time? Skim four quick tips to building customer loyalty
- If you’ve been sitting on the fence about using social media for customer service: five ways providing social customer service can increase revenues