Top 5 Customer Service Links: Hold time
Grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy the five best customer service posts from the last week. On me. 🙂 This week, it’s all about waiting. And waiting. And waiting. How long is too long to be on hold, and what metrics can help us brainstorm a better customer hold experience?
- Customers wait at home CTV Montreal reported on TechnoWait, the service that allows patients to wait in queue at home instead of at the doctor’s office.
- Accuracy of Estimated Call Hold Times How accurate is your estimated wait time and what is it telling your customers?
- On managing the customer experience Only 50% of a customer experience derives from the physical performance of an organisation, hold times included.
- Customer Experience Exercise Designing customer experience to accommodate exceptions
- And just for fun, 5 No-Fail Ways to Improve Customer Experience (note the date of posting)