Top 5 Customer Service Links of the Week
Every week, the blogosphere and Twittersphere are rife with for great (and not so great) ideas and posts on how to improve customer service. And who has time to read all those?
Well, I do.
But you probably don’t. So what say I wade through the articles for you and present my weekly favorites.
- Tom Vander Well of the QAQNA blog gives advice on managing the “Crusty Old Veterans” of the customer service call center
- Arie Goldshlager posits the Four Elements of Strategic Customer Service
- Southwest Airlines created a YouTube video to counter the current airline trend of charging customers for even one checked bag–great differentiation, and with a sense of humor
- Customer Service expert Joseph Michelli did a fabulous podcast interview reporting his customer service lessons learned from Pike Place Market, Starbucks and Ritz-Carlton hotels
- And to top off the week, Focus produced the list of the 10 Best (and Worst) Companies for Customer Service–which list did your company make?
All links are ranked on Spoken’s Digg page–any other suggestions to Digg for the week?